1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Lumberjacking+swords+axe

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SecretService, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Is it worth putting Gm Lumberjacking on a swordsman?

What would be a good temp for this?

2. You can get more damage increase from Bushido for the same amount of points, plus all of the other nifty things a Samurai can do. I don't think it's worth the points.

3. 120 Sword
    120 Ant
    120 Tac
    120 parry
    110 BUS
    100 jack

25?

Would this be any good?

4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

LJ on a dexer isn't as good as it once was. Very minimal gains in damage output. =/

5. Not really. You have no Chiv, so you lose more damage just by not having that than you gain with LJ, and you also have no healing other than Confidence & potions.

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's very much a thing of past times. I would agree with what others have said. Chivalry and Bushido provide more damage output, another way of healing (either of them provide this), not to mention other offensive and defensive capabilities.

Honestly, the only good thing any more for lumberjack is getting the nice yew and ash wood that is possible with higher lumberjacking.

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Lumberjack, no, no! lol That's a highly outdated template. At GM, you only get +10% damage. That really worth it? Just wear some dmg inc - storm grip, for example, gives +25% damage.

Not worth the skill points, in my opinion.