1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lumberjacking- When should I start getting oak?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nequa, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Nequa

Nequa Guest

I'm at 70 skill and haven't gotten oak yet. Am I bugged or do I just needa be patient?
  2. You should have started getting Oak at 65 skill. You might try getting a Melisande's Corroded Hatchet to boost your skill and see if it de-bugs you. Otherwise I would try contacting a GM to see if they can help you (prays for your soul if you choose this route.)
  3. Nequa

Nequa Guest

Yeah I'm at 74 now and no oak. This sucks. Do you think it's because my character was young at first? I renounced the status before I started chopping, but maybe the fact that he was young at all bugged him, ARARAR.
  4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 24, 2003
    It could be that the RNG has not deemed you worthy as of yet. Still though oak should drop fairly frequently. How long have you been at it? Have you been moving around alot?
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

You do have access to ML on that account, yes?
  6. Nequa

Nequa Guest

LOL no I don't think so. Is that it?

Edit: It's not letting me upgrade because my account is too new! I gotta wait 30 days good God.