1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lumberjacking

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by helmet1126, Feb 8, 2008.

1. helmet1126

helmet1126 Guest

Hello i am helmet and am new to the shard...i have started a fletching carp crafter and am in need of a special hatchet called Melasande's Corroded Hatchet...i cant seem to find one. if anyone has one for sale that i could purchase i would be greatful....thanks for taking the time to read this post [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Helmet I believe I met you at Luna bank the other day. Welcome to the shard, sorry I am still unable to help you with the axe though.

Maybe your guild mates have one spare they could sell you or give you?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hello i am helmet

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, solid intro there...

4. five oclock

five oclock Guest

aye that ax...a rare among the rares of peerless loots. I have only seen very few of those blasted monster to drop that wonderful Ax....

Good luck finding one..Im still in search meself for one. It does help when you get higher in levels with it when cutting wood...but starting out..Just use a good old hatchet or a might Ax [​IMG] Can't go wrong there..

Besides once you hit 96 ..that fine ax no longer gives you the plus 5 to lumberjacking. example 96 skill point will give ya GM with that fine ax. Unless of course the GODs has played another trick on me old miners mind and changed that rule...In other words...the plus 5 doesn't go beyond 100.

hrm...I wonder if thos sister will be mad at me for using her pic and name....hrm...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hello i am helmet and am new to the shard...i have started a fletching carp crafter and am in need of a special hatchet called Melasande's Corroded Hatchet...i cant seem to find one. if anyone has one for sale that i could purchase i would be greatful....thanks for taking the time to read this post [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, yeah i got 2 so next time I see ya on in guild I'll give ya one [​IMG]