1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Luminous Rune Blade made with a Val Runic

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Dreamz_imported, Feb 12, 2010.

1. So I may have just missed this question being asked in the past, but if I were to make a Luminous Rune Blade with a Val Runic, will I get the standard weapon properties that come with the luminous rune blade AND the properties added from the Val Hammer, or would I just get the standard ones and the runics be lost?

I know you can make a Guardian Axe that keeps the HPI and HPR (connor's axe over in the warrior forums http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=178921 )and adds the properties from the runic, but I am so not certain about the Artifact level items.

Would love to make this weapon.
  2. bosskram

bosskram Guest

I think you would get the bonus mods from the runic but I would maybe go to tes shard and try it befor you waist your runic....
  3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    Runic bonuses don't apply as it is considered a craftable artifact.
  4. Just found that out. I went on test and it refused to give me the bonus. I did however make a nice few hundred weapons. Someone is running around with one nice guardian axe right now