1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna Bank Needs A Makeover

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sinder Shayde, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Luna Bank is so "drab" in its appearance, it is depressing!!

It has been said many times before but I do believe the time has come, for a change.( Dev's, Em's ) or whoever has the ability to provide a creative change !!!

I have uploaded a few pic's of Luna bank/Britt bank from other shards to show what a difference a few flowers, trees, benches, water feature ect.. can make. So come on and let the creative juices start flowing and do something about this or hold a deco contest of some kind but I for one would like to see my home shard (Napa Valley) get a new look. :danceb: Britt Bank Origin.jpg Luna Bank Catskills.jpg Britt Bank Origin.jpg Luna Bank Catskills.jpg

MedeaDF likes this.
  2. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I would love another graphics contest for Luna Bank (as it was for WBB)! ;)

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

My only problem with this is.... I would LOVE to be able to enter but honestly I SUCK at using paint to try to add graphics and art and things. If there were some deco program I could add the deco to where no one would be able to dork with it fine.. but there isn't. So I'd have to actually "deco" the bank and we all know that wouldn't work.

And now since the "Inside UO" is broken and no longer functional it would be insanely difficult to even do such a contest.

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sure, let's make every bank in every town a gaudy eyesore. How about instead we remove all the hideous crap from WBB and return it to how it's used to look, clean, simple and functional.

5. lit2fly

lit2fly Guest

just a vendor area inside or near the bank will make every bank functional

6. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hopefully Exodus shows up and redecorates Luna bank with fire. :D

7. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, just because you don't like the design on your shard doesn't mean it would be a disaster again. It's rather simple - send in your own design and you'll be happy.

I would be very happy with our EM's designing the Luna Bank area regularely as well.
    Or maybe if they don't have the time, choose a "Board of Architects" for each shard (changing every 6 months) from normal players (they're sending in designs and EMs/Devs would build them) would suffice for decorating some areas of each shard? I love good designed areas, and I would be very happy if I could be of help some way or other... :)

8. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Why don't you invade Luna for months instead like you occasionally do to every other bank? ;)