1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna Battle and Client Crash..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Has anyone experienced client crashes during the luna event? Tonight along with uber lag lag freeze my client kept crashing at the event on Catskills. All I got to say is next time they have an invasion on Luna could you please keep the invasion outside the walls or find out how to deal with all the lag and client crash problems before starting the event.

2. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

haven't crashed at all on 2d client during catskills invasion.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I crashed 3 times died in same spot 3 in a row

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, several times, both 2d and SA client.

SA client is definitely when new things spawn, 2d I can't isolate the cause.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I was on 2d and I can say on every Luna invasion I had to have locked up and crashed about 10 times each evening.

6. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Supreem wrote this on the SA forum:

7. Saris

Saris Guest

I carshed 6 times on atlantic during the invasion in 2d most the time it was hitting ctrl to find my bodie that cuased it, but it seems to be an issue in luna with lots and lots of ppl attending.

I tried SA for the start of the event but I could not do anything but lag warp. I did not crash in SA though.

8. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

This is why I posted this in the Sa form
    Malas is always laggy even in 2d. I get client crashes when I do things with a bunch of players. If im hunting or doing an Idoc once I recall to trammel my client crashes. because of this I hardly go to malas anymore, and I gave up my malas house because I couldnt customize it because of the lag.taking 2 minutes to laydown 2 floor tiles isnt my idea of fun. I have comcast cable, and my computer is kept up to date, is always defragged , and kept clean. No issues anywhere else. maybe a lil lag if to many players are around but never any client crashes.