1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna House Falling South Side Today before 2 pm est

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by outcry, Feb 1, 2009.

1. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Good Luck to All

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Heh...there once was a time where I would have loved a house in Luna...I've grown tired of the house hunt though. I tried to place a house in the "Southern Jungles" because I like the wildlife bird sounds there. I got close...but not close enough to hear the birds.

I'm sure who ever gets the house will be happy and everything, but there are probably gonna be like 15 or 20 (maybe more?) people who are gonna' just be ticked off that they didn't get it.

Just curious...I wonder how someone who owns the house could forget about it. I mean...does anyone know the original owner. Meh...

3. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It used to be owned by the guild [email protected], but they poofed and I haven't seen them around in awhile.

4. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, guys. As I placed, I saw Harmony's home pop up and my client crashed out.

She won't be selling.

I'm off to lay down.

As for the ZSA's home, if I win the bid on this other home I'll see if I can make it as nice...

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Congrats to Harmony!
    I am sure Blunt Logic will do something great with it!

6. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

For now vendors, But in the future it will be a nice spot for some of our events. Thank you :) We are all pretty excited.

7. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Doh, I didn't even see that I forgot to say congrats to B^L :D

Congrats!

I took some meds and went all goofy-like, I was already out of it by the time I posted I was gonna lay down :p

8. DPudding

DPudding Guest

I just got off the horn with the new owners of the luna plot. I am buying it for $5.00 American and returning to the game tomorrow. I plan to put a borg cube on the spot and sell nothing but 105 powerscrolls. Wish me luck!

9. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Pricing starts at 1mill each? and more for the ones people actually use? :)

In crazy luna logic, you price items massively high, so they never sell, and you don't have to refill your vendors. (Or collect gold from them, lol)

*also thanks to the former owner, I always wanted a bag of ethereal mounts.

10. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I can't believe I missed it. I got there in time to see everyone waiting out the placement timer near a stack of runebooks. I bet there was some nice stuff in there.

*pouts*
    I always miss the fun.