1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna House Give Away!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Apr 6, 2010.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Giving A Free Luna House To A New Siege Player. This has to be a new player that has only been here about year or less.

I'd like you to write why you enjoy our great shard what improvements you recommend and why you deserve this home.

Its a small luna home north side of the wall, near the entrance. Its the one that Diablo dropped earlier this week!

I'll let this go untill Friday.

Enjoy!

2. blackmanone

blackmanone Guest

I would like to say why I deserve it...I might be the only new player posting on here :).

Improvements? Bring back classic!

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You're so hilarious with this act bro. Keep up the good role playing!

4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

The act? I got a free house from diablos drop... I dont need it... Nor does anyone want to buy it so im giving it away to some new player

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I enjoy SP because it's the only thing i know...i think they should take the namees off factions armor and the blessed items that should not be off sp...take instances dungeons off sp too...because i've been here only one month and i have no home in my name...and i want to put so many things in the home it lags luna to hell...

Thank You,
    Chardonnay

P.S. I enjoy Osama Care and Welfare...

6. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

Hi, I don't have an active uo account. That is all.