1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Luna House!!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley Trade' started by Tom_Builder, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Selling my Luna house, icq offers to 794 82 641 or PM me. For anyone who doesnt know which one it is, it's the one right by the gate/stables. Owned by myself.

2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

hey man if this is still for sale i would like the oppurtunity to buy this house back. please email the details. I have been out of the game for 9 months and im thinking of returning

3. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Gus is back! Welcome back man!

4. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

almost back lol. glad to hear your still hear on napa. thats one more vote for napa lol. Now if only otis's inebriated self could sober up and focus a little to reply to one of these post i have thrown up that just may seal the deal lol

5. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Last time I made a joke about Otis's name no one got it. I don't think anyone watches old TV shows anymore :)

6. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I don't think otis even checks here no more...fairly sure he doesn't log on UO either >.> try facebook maybe? lol

7. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Andy Griffin's Otis (Otis Campbell) ... lol too funny The Andy Griffith Show :hahaha:

8. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Gus you little brat!! good to hear your coming back....get a hold of me when you do.

As for Otis, He may still check out stratics once in awhile but he hasn't played UO for a few months now..."New Woman in his life" !!!

9. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

....IM BACK!
    and Welcome Back Gus! lol