1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Luna House

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by chargar42, Dec 23, 2014.

1. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

As stated, selling a Luna house. SE corner. Price? help me out here, not sure what the going rate would be.

2. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hmmm... not many responses since Tuesday.

Sadly, it may only be worth the price of the lot. Unless you want to bank on a proposed design & decorating event (link below) or lobby for changes to the Luna GZ.

Aside for the castles and keeps, it seems that unless a plot is within a GZ or close enough to allow vendor shopping from within a GZ the resale value of the plot will not be great. Strange for Siege, but it seems to be true for most of the population based on the New Mag house bidding (other link below).

Luna House: Self appointed Governor of Luna has a design & decoration competition for houses located within the city walls of Luna - - with various Luna opinions
    http://community.stratics.com/threads/the-governance-of-luna.328892/

New Mag GZ House: Last know bid was 60mil and was to end on the 19th of Dec, but still has same owner and the deal has not closed.
    http://community.stratics.com/threads/new-mag-house-up-for-sale.328067/

Or... you can hang on to the plot and lobby for changes. My two cents, the inner walls of Luna containing house plots should be included within the GZ. Most new players to Siege probably think Luna is the going to be the place to shop for goods then get discouraged when they see very few goods and very people in Luna. Granted, there is the New Guild and New Mag, but why not have more options available to boost the shard and help the newer folks make the transition to Siege? Just a thought....

TheDrAJ and startle like this.
  3. ApollyonSP

ApollyonSP Seasoned Veteran

This is a great opportunity to enter my Luna GZ House Decorating contest.

The winner who designs a house in Luna GZ will have the chance to win 50 million gold pieces.

As of now, I doubt there will be many competitors (since most Luna GZ houses are empty or inactive). So there's a great chance you could make a lot of gold off buying this lot.

4. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Apolloyon, any chance Luna could annex Brit Bay peninsula for duration of contest? Then I'd enter for a shout at the 50 mil. Though I doubt Governor Bo will take too kindly to extra-governmental infringement on the area :)

5. ApollyonSP

ApollyonSP Seasoned Veteran

Unfortunately not, the whole point of the contest is to improve the Luna GZ area and create a welcoming, beautiful, vibrant area that appeals to new players on the shard.

Luna is people's first impression of Siege Perilous. Our shard's best and most active players should live there first and foremost

6. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

I like this enthusiasm! This is where the New Mag governor should step in and have citizens gating people from Luna to NM on site, get some stump politics happening here :)

Just kidding, and I understand why you want to improve Luna. I was VERY confused when I first came to Siege.

7. seigebest

seigebest Visitor

Do yo have an asking price for the house ?

8. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

not really...whats your offer?

9. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I have a start out bid for 5 mil

10. Chump Thumper

Which house is it? who is the owner?, Nevermind i think i placed a dirt plot next to the mentioned one for sale

#10 Chump Thumper, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  11. Chump Thumper

er duplicate

#11 Chump Thumper, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015