1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna House

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by RestlessLA, Apr 27, 2008.

1. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

im selling a luna plot i recently placed, one of best luna locations there is, west of the bank its the first house u come across, currently owned by my smith (blaquesmythe) after next publish houses can be resized without anyone else being able to place in the spot for a short time and the spot can be resized to a 12x18... before it fell the bulletin board on the old house had offers of up to 170 mil for it, i will sell it for a buyout of 140, just icq me if ur interested 233-385-192

2. Noie

Noie Guest

Well, I don't have 140mil. How about 140k fish steaks instead? [​IMG]

3. Shadow Kitty

Shadow Kitty Guest

LOST Auction will offer you a Tram Castle and all the free sales at auction for life ?

4. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

dont need a castle and ive never sold anything through the auction before, sorry :/

5. Just wondering how you can place a 12x18 im just not seeing it, Unless you have one of the rare houseing tool's that let you place more that the normal ones i know you collect rares and all but shesh.heheh might look into that [​IMG].

6. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

heh, true dat... just walked the location out, and actually by all housing rules i know of u should be able to fit a 13x18 there, if not then a 12x17 will fit... didnt realize 12x18s didnt exist [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I used to own that spot long long ago, pretty sure when I had it, it was 12x17?

8. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

house has been sold, and it resized to 13x18