1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna Moongate on Fire

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jandruz, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know why the Luna moongate is on fire on ATL? Is it on fire on other shards?

2. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe it is used so much it overheated?

Not burning on LS.

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it does that from time to time. EMs gave out items that create the flame strike graphic. probably someone board or macroing.

4. Jandruz

Jandruz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, okay. I thought it might be one of those flame strike items, but it's been going for so long. I figured no one could be that bored! lol.

5. Delin Quent

Delin Quent Guest

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. The fire will spread, burn down luna and we can all go back to brit bank.

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Seriously? I don't see why so many people rather be at WBB. Why does it matter where people gather? The point is people are gathering so I hardly see how where is an issue. We could all gather in Papua for all I care rolleyes:. As long as a bank is handy and there are people around.

Flamestrike graphic item on a macro sounds like the most plausible answer rolleyes:.

7. slaveone

slaveone Guest

It's because some noob who paid probably 1-3 billion gold for some stupid wanna-be rare thinks they are cool. Sadly they are not....

8. What stops us from all going back to Britain Bank now? Our desire to stand around 30 AFK macroers and spammers at Luna bank?