1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] LUNA SHOP!!!

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Roland Of Gilead, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Ready to be done with the hardcore vending scene-just no time in my life for it atm :(It's Keenans Co-op SHop.The place with most the vendors in Fire orange Shrouds...An Aspiring Trader should do Awsome here i know i have we get HEAVY traffic at this spot.ANyone Can Feel Free to Place Bids Here and when someone makes an offer i consider decent they will get the place there is no end time for bids or anything its not exactly an auction i simply wont sell if im not offered enough to do so.Feel Free to bid on just shop OR Shop Plus Stock...I have Hundreds of mils in stock so if u wanted to go that way u would have your shop full and up an running right away up to u.Anyways Thx to all who have made trading such an enjoyable pastime for me the past few years i love u all and the people are what i will miss most about running a shop.ViVa La Europa!!!!!!--Happy Bidding--Keenan

2. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It's cos I closed the CUK guild shop isn't it. You're lonely now aren't you?

Maz says HI!

Good luck with the sale mate.

3. Roland Of Gilead

u know it m8! ;) tell maz i said hi :)hope u both are doing well.

4. Roland Of Gilead

5. Roland Of Gilead

*bumps hard*feel free to icq me about it 124324525 more likely to get a speedy reply than pming me.thx-Keenan

6. Roland Of Gilead