1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna Shopping & New item prices.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by KnocK_KnOck, Sep 14, 2009.

1. KnocK_KnOck

KnocK_KnOck Guest

Already see a lot of new items stealables and Items you get off monsters
    The prices of some items Are INSANE Its silly this item you can get from the new puzzles..

Attached Files:

• omg.jpg
      omg.jpg
      File size:
      18.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There's always someone trying to make a buck off the ignorance of others. Buyers bewares... especially in the few days after a large content release! :p

3. guum

guum Guest

I'm sorry, but if you have 25mil to blow and you drop it on a deco piece, I'm not sure that falls in the realm of the seller taking advantage. ;)

4. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Agreed if you have more gold than time. I would assume anybody with that level of gold actually knows what there doing then they pay for the convenience of not needing to do the quest and the effort of that person in attaining the item.

5. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

not many stealables have spawned yet, but give it a month or two and prices will plummet. give it a few years and everything will be a dime a dozen. it is then that i will buy some :D

but hey, if you wanna spent 5mil on a cloak of the condemned.... :dunce:

6. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It isnt just Luna shopping although that's the easiest place to pull it off. I remember when commodity deeds first came out. I saw them (non-filled) on a vendor outside of brit for 100k each. Just remeber the vendors who try to pull these stunts and avoid them in the future. They are usually the same ones. I actually avoid the entire shop when I see ths.

7. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

im sell 8 mill tle wall :)