1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Luna Trash Can Design Contest (May 7th- May 17th)

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by EM Pallando, May 7, 2010.

1. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 24, 2010
    (Subject that was due to be brought up at the 4/29 Meet and Greet)

After some consideration, Dexter has asked me to take over the judging for the Luna Trash Can Contest and I have gladly accepted.

Now quite a bit of time has passed and I have decided to reopen the contest from now until the 15th of May for any who wish to newly participate. If you previously entered and would like to resubmit, having come up with a new idea, I will override your previous entry.

I have the follow participants on file already from before:

1. Tek
    2. BlissMarie
    3. The Hands of Shiva
    4. Britney of CoC
    5. TrojanMan
    6. JohnnyComeLately
    7. chappy

If any of these players would like to keep their current entries, then simply reply on this thread confirming it.

To anyone who wishes to enter the idea is simple, design a trash can for Luna. The only rules are to be creative and that your design is subject to be changed (or rather, simplified), according to Great One, Mesanna. The winner will of course have their trash can recreated in Luna and have a plaque dedicated to their victory!

Again, the contest will run from today (the 7th) until the 17th! All entries can be posted on this thread or e-mailed to me at [email protected]

Please include a description of your design and a screenshot if possible. Good luck!
  2. quig

quig Guest

How about a pink horde minion named Chompy. And when fed makes funny sounds...
    1. Mhmfh mmmmm mhhfg
    2. Chomp chomp
    3. More please!
    4. Paper, metal dirt or dust, I'll eat anything if I must!
    5. Food goes here! (points to mouth)
    You can probably think up better sayings, but these are examples.
  3. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 24, 2010
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!