1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna under attack 7th August

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by thelust6, Aug 8, 2009.

1. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

On Europa last night 8pm-9pm GMT Casca strolled into Luna, made an announcement that Britain, Luna various other city' were guilty of treason on the count of rebellion, that swift death would ensue! Oh it did, three shadow lord manifesations spawned in the centre of Luna bank, took out most of the afk bank sitters, (not me obviously :p) players started to roll in to take care of them then another one spawned inside the bank and one on the North and South side of Luna along the pathway, I noticed there were some shadow wisps, one shadow wyrm and a shadow fiend that also spawned on the West entrance to the bank plaza, all cleared by 8:30pm GMT, many suprised OoOoO's and a few ghosts that stood there all night heh x Fun event! Big thanks to Emile and Sakkaran x (Unfortunatley was unable to capture any screenshots, to busy blowing each of the shadowlord manifestions up with blackrock :D : ()

2. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Pah, missed it :(

3. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

heya don't fret, Townsend outside the EM Hall in Brit reports there will be two more invasions, to be honest the one last night was only small and easily fended off, though there wern't many active players present at the bank so that could be the reason too, really made me chuckle when Casca made his short speech about death, treason and action, his side actually won a fight for once :p x

4. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Noooooooo :(

Been watching for this so we could go along and die horribly and it happens on my first night out in two years. That sucks. Oh well, we'll catch the next ones, I hope.

5. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It was quite cool.

Easily got more cloaks!

6. Tak

Tak Guest

What? That was near my house. About time to kick Cascas arse to moon!

7. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah a little notice this was going to be going on would HAVE be nice, i missed both nights so far!

We dont ALL eat, breath & crap UO some of us do have a life. So a little pre warning would be nice, even its its only 48 hours

8. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Townsend the town crier announced those at least since friday.

HeĀ“s at the Northern Britain CounsellorsĀ“ Hall, just west of the bridge to Blackthorns Castle. Say "news" and then go with what he says, usually "event1" will do the trick.