1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luna Vendor & Auction ?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Tek, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi –

So I have been running around on Origin for about a month now and I’m looking to get a bit set up here. I’m looking for a Luna Vendor with cheap rent (or free preferably because I’m cheap & poor) since I have some stuff to off load that I’m not going to use here – tokens, statues, etc.

Also is there an auction house here? Just curious because the other shard I play does a weekly auction and it’s a good way to meet members of the community.

Also I’m a PvMer so if you need a crappy paladin or necromage I might be able to assist you (or more likely get in the way) in the odd nightly hunts when I’m available.

Thanks!

2. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

check with Crystal of ccc, she has the vendor house near the west gate in luna. she does have a rule, no empty vendors, but the rent is free. also check here(boards for auction announcements) Origin does have an auction once in awhile.

3. Cassie has an auction coming up in March I believe. Theres a post somewhere here on the boards with the date and time.

4. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Thank you.. I didnt have time to look for the link earlier when I logged on!

*waves to False* Hiya False! :)

6. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no worries, glad to help :)

7. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

We used to have a weekly auction, about 2 years back, but demand hasn't been as high as it used to be.

Before I'd have more items submitted each week than we can auction. Now, I'm lucky to have enough items to have an auction.

So if you have items to submit, ICQ me.

8. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So thanks to everyone for the info and help.
    Special thanks to Crystal of CCC for the vendor, very helpful and nice person.
    Shameless plug – check out my vendor Tokens & More at Crystals CCC Luna House, not much there yet but Ill keep adding as I can.
    Thanks been having a good time playing here ;)

9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Good to see you here Tek.

Weve been in several same spots at the same time before, but I dont think we have had the pleasure of drawing swords together.