1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Luna Vendor Spot

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Skunk, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

While I hunt for my own Luna plot I am in need of a vendor inside the walls on Origin. Anyone willing to spare a spot for an unknown amount of time, please?

2. Blood Ghoul

There are a couple vendor house inside Luna renting spots, But with the new vendor search system I find stuff sells wherever you have a house. My house is on Marble Island and I am guessing people are paying the 1000 gold to teleport with the map. I'd guess the Luna spots would still be better but we have such a limited economy I think you can sell anywhere

BG

Skunk likes this.
  3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

theres a spot on the inside north wall thats open for placement, it's 7x9 i think

Skunk likes this.
  4. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

Thank you sir, I think that's the spot that was for sale early last month. I am hoping for bigger...I am at the point now that I am unsure about what to do.

5. Victim of Siege

Well, you could use it to vendor some stuff to make the cash for a bigger one of course. But I know what you mean a 7 x 9 is a step back for most of us lol

6. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

I had considered that option, not sure I could fit everything in a 7x9, and I surely don't want to run 2 accounts. I may give a vendor at my current establishment a shot and hope for the best.

7. Victim of Siege

With the vendor search that is a viable option as long as your house is easy to get to. Good luck with the hunt.

Skunk likes this.