1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] luna white viking sword?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by drawn, Jan 26, 2009.

1. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hi all,

i just got this from an idoc:

ice white Viking Sword with no mods. seems as though it might be from changeling dupe but not sure. Thanks in advance!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:postpics:

yep, any excuse to use that smiley :D

*hugs Drawn*

3. changeling dupe of the sword of the champion?

4. ElvishArcher

ElvishArcher Guest

If I were you, I would contact a GM requesting they check out a potentially duped Item. I wouldn't want to get caught unknowingly with a dupe. In fact people that I know got banned a few years back for the same issues. They purchased a bunch of stuff in bulk and were reselling those items as single items for profits. It wasn't a huge amount of items but apparently they WERE indeed duped by whoever he had purchased them from. Guess who wound up with the ban? You guessed it, my friend who didn't know and was now reselling dupes under no knowledge of his own.

Just do yourself a favor and contact a GM regarding the item, only he/she can tell ( I think) if the item is truly real or a dupe that needs to be turned in to protect your account.

Hope its NOT a dupe, hate to see you lose an item. But I would even more hate to see you return to this forum stating you were banned from the game fro dupes. Good luck and hope turns out in your favor! PLEASE let us know how this turns out!

5. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As someone said; with no pics its hard to tell..

BUT it sounds like the old viking sword you could disarm off the (Khaldun Zealot?) a long time ago. Sorta like the neira scimmy. They changed it; so its sorta rare, but most people dont really want them. Just a thought of where it came from. Hope it helps =]

6. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Viking sword is my favorite wep around. I've paid multiple 1m and 500k's for the silver Khalduners. Hit me up if you're looking to sell on the ATL.

7. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That one is grey ;).

If it's Luna white with no mods and no name it's most likely a changeling dupe item.

8. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Hrm..Sword of Justice Vesper Museum? That seems somewhat likely, if it is a doggy.

:Realization:
    There is a Luna white and Blaze viking sword on the second floor of Luna bank, just a thought.

9. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sword of the Champion is also luna white.

10. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yes, this is completely luna white with no mods at all. Dev if you are around tonight I will show you.

Just curious if it is worth anything to anyone it is on Legends and I need to free up lockdowns so if anyone wants to buy it..... :)

11. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

If it's simply a changling dupe (which I highly suspect it is), I would value it at anywhere from 200k to 1m depending on the buyer.