1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lyle the Mage New Haven Quest Suggestion

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BajaElladan, Mar 11, 2010.

1. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would recommend removing the quest timer delay for the Lyle the Mage Quest in New Haven where Lyle will trade a Red Leather Book for 5 inscribed Recall Scrolls.

Additionally, I recommend allowing Lyle to add to his current reward of the Book a reward of a small gain in the Virtue of Compassion.

Lastly, I recommend allowing Lyle to be able to sell the Recall scrolls he obtains at a Premium (slightly higher than elsewhere) to characters.

My Reasoning:

I see no reason to force a delay upon characters wishing to perform this Quest.
    The Compassion would reward the character further because the 15 reagents, 5 blank scrolls, and time have a greater value than the Book value.
    New Players birthed in New Haven would be well served if able to buy a recall scroll(s) and the Premium price would serve as disincentive for folks to buy these instead of buying from Vendors, but in emergencies for a higher price these would serve us all well.

I offer this in hopes the Dev's will see it and consider it, and I also invite the comments of others.