1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Lysander's Notebook and another

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jasonleebeck, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I'm gonna assume that this is from one of the guys in Khaldun. I have 3 of these books, but one is a different book graphic. 2 are the purplish-blue, and the one other is the small red book. The other book I think is from the same place/person and is titled, "Journal: Discovery Of the Tomb." Do these carry any value to collectors?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Not really, though if one can get a full set, with matching covers, of all 3 book series (there's one other from Khaldun as well), you can sometimes find a buyer for the matching sets for 100k-1 million gold, such as to put into homes set up as libraries.

I sold 3 sets in late 2007, on a small shard like Lake Austin. After the last of the player-run ingame auctions died, I've not attempted to assemble another set.

IF one gets down to it, the real value in the book set is the buyer recognizing the time and danger involved with collecting the sets in Fel Khaldun.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

its actually a lot of fun to get those books.

has anyone ever sat down and made a list of how many of them there are?

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

kind of funny, this post was on Uhaul just right now.

so here is all the answers to these books.