1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

macer stats

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a macer bard with 100 of bushido ( then i need mana). What the best stats? I have 255 as stat cap.
    I thought
    100 str
    105 dex
    55 int
    It' ok or for a macer is more important strenght instead of int?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There are three factors for dexterity:

1) Bandage speed

If you aren't using bandages to heal, then this isn't a factor for you.

If you are, you typically want dex maxed out at 125, and add in some enhancements to get 4 second bandages if you can.

2) Swing Speed

1.25 swing is the fastest you can achieve, and this is ultimately what you want with a weapon, though some heavy hitting mace weapons are worth swinging a bit slower. The higher your dex, the easier it is to achieve a low swing delay with a better weapon.

Consult swing speed charts, but you have to balance against your need for mana - this is usually the warrior's question. Strength is usually the one that gets the last consideration. You do get a bonus for 100+ strength, and of course it determines your hit points - it's always a squeeze!

3) Parry restrictions

As far as I know, the current minimum dex to be able to parry effectively is 80.