1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Macing & Lack of 2 Handed Weapon with Armor Ignore.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Jun 26, 2010.

1. I love the bladed staff But needed a mace type weapon for this character.. Most of the other moves are found in some mix in all groups in 2 handed and one handed weapons. I went to make a macing weapon thinking to make one for my samurai, only to discover that there is a lack of a two handed mace weapon with Armor Ignore. Even double checked this list.
    http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/arms.php
    Just wondering if were the only person to notice. Currently using a Use Best Weapon skill Bladed till ... whenever.

2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure what kind of samurai but probably better off using hammer pick and open hand for pots if it's a sampire, no?

3. My evasion seems to work much better when I am wielding a 2 handed weapon. But that brings up the old debate about balanced two handed weapons. Still I would love to have this move on a two handed macing.
    Like the Big Hammer Pick used in Troy by Ajax .. Shield destroyed.

4. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No, Archery is absolutely underpowered. No one ever plays an archer. Therefore balanced and dual spell proc should only exist on archery weapons, and 100% intensity in HCI or DCI should go up to 45 from 25 since archers can cant wear a shield.

*Flame Retardant Cloak On*

Anyways I would still use one handed weapon on a samurai, the evasion bonus is insignificant 2 handed compare to one hand. Unfortunately the only useful 2 handed weapons in game are all archery weapons with a few exceptions like ornate axe.

5. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

I have macing on my sampire and my stone mystic dexxer. Diamond maces are just too good to let go.

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I agree with this, I use Diamond Maces almost exclusively with my Sampire.. they have a good balance of damage and speed.

7. Not to disagree, I made a few Bone Smashers Into Super Imbued Weapons before imbuing artifacts was removed. But still not the power of AI. I hope this request dose not fall on deaf ears.