1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MACRO: Cycle Through Organizers

Discussion in 'Reference Library' started by LowdownandShifty, Jun 23, 2014.

1. LowdownandShifty

LowdownandShifty Journeyman

I wrote the following macro for my fisher. After fishing I wanted to store my catch but trash the boots. I created an organizer to do both, setting the default container on them to my fish box and trash can respectively. This macro allows me to click a button and cycle through the current active organizer. It displays the selected organizer overhead (visible only to you according to @Pinco). Add each line to a "Code" action in a new macro.

Code:
    script Organizer.ActiveOrganizer = (Organizer.ActiveOrganizer +1)%Organizer.Organizers+1
    script CustomSettings.SaveWString( "myOrg", L""..(Organizer.Organizers_Desc[Organizer.ActiveOrganizer]) )
    script SendChat( ChatSettings.Channels[ SystemData.ChatLogFilters.SYSTEM ], CustomSettings.LoadWString("myOrg") )
    You could modify it to cycle through specific organizers to serve different purposes, too. I hope this is helpful!