1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Macro don´t remember Gargoyle Pickaxe

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Der Rock, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

mining macro with GP in target by resources, it looks like the macro dont remember :(
  2. Fink

Fink Guest

Doesn't remember as in the macro stalls just after making it? Or it won't move onto a second gargoyle pickaxe when the macroed one breaks?

Does the pickaxe macro slot go "greyed out"? What exactly is happening or not happening?
  3. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

made a macro 3x TbR put GP in and start the macro, after that the macro dont react anymore
    (normal shovels and pickaxes i have no probs)
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    do the picks all face the same direction?

Remember that items with different facings have different base IDs for the game and its macros.
  5. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

yes, i notice this latly,GP with different facings is the problem :(
    minor bug,i hope it will get fixed soon ;)