1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Macro file?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Where are the macros stored nowadays?

I just had to re-install UO due to random errors when starting it, and I don't want to have to re-do all my macros. (I renamed the UO folder before re-installing)

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Never mind, apparently it keeps them somewhere that survives a re-install now.

3. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Incase you still wanted to know where they live
    C:\Documents and Settings\<windows user name>\My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data\<Account>\Siege Perilous\<character>
    The "Ultima Online Legacy" will change depending on the client you use like "Ultima Online Stygian Abyss" and the shard section "Siege Perilous" can change but I figured thats where you want to look.

The default still exists in your default install folder, though I'm not sure what the default something like program files\eagames\ultima online legacy or something.
    I for instance install things into the C:\games\uo so you can find the default Macros.txt or macros2d.txt file in there. For the 2d client if the macros2d.txt file exist it takes that one rather than the Macros.txt

Then uoassist stores them in the UOassist folder\UOA-Settings. Again I do mine strange I install into C:\games\uoassist\.