1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

macro for driveby stealing

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by cothor, Feb 1, 2009.

1. cothor

cothor Guest

has anyone found a way to set up a macro to allow you to target a player and then as you walk by them hit the macro and it will steal something random from the pack. also im trying to set one up for after i snoop there pack stealth away and then as i walk by hit macro and it takes that item.

2. cothor

cothor Guest

has anyone found a way to set macros to allow you to steal form a player without hving to stop and target them

3. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I'm confused. That's exactly how it works. Just find something to bring up a targeting cursor, make your macro steal / last target, and time it right when you run past (there's a delay).

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm all for simplicity.

My macros,
    F1: My skill that brings up the target cursor. I use anatomy since it doesn't have a delay for anything that I target.

F4: Steal skill

F7: Last target

F12: Last Object

F5: Hiding

What I do: I find someone to snoop and I double-click their bag so it gets set for my last object macro. I casually walk by them and once I get near them I hit F12 and keep walking a couple steps from them so the bag doesn't close. (or I stealth up to them and snoop)

If I see something, I use my F1 macro (target cursor skill) and click the object to get it set for last target. So I am all set.

What I do now: Hit my steal skill so I have the target cursor open, then either run or walk by them, and just as I pass them I hit F7 (last target) and run for it.

Once the skill delay is up I hide and stealth.

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

How do you disable the F1 key from the standard UO macro that brings up the UO Index?...la

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Why would you want to?...la

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

*shrugs*

Didn't know F1 did that, lol.
    If it was a previous macro then I just deleted it. If it wasn't an original macro, then I think making it a macro overrides it.

8. Robthemilt

Robthemilt Guest

you can delete it in your original macros, and then rerecord it to whatever you want.

9. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

If you put a in-game macro for F1, it replaces it.

If you try to put a UOA macro on F1, it still pops up.

10. cothor

cothor Guest

thank you for the help works good and has kept me alive a few times i used to stand on them while looking thru pack

11. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nevermind, been answered 3 other times. lol