1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Macro for marking Quest Items

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by TheVampster, Jul 4, 2011.

1. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I started to do the quests in heartwood. Trying to make a macro so I can just hit a hotkey to bring the cursor back to target the quest items. I goto my char menu 'mark quest item' then target one - back in the day after I did this I would use the 'last object/last target' assigned to a hotkey. Been trying to set a macro up to where I don't have to goto the menu everytime to select 'mark quest item' if the cursor goes away when marking the quest items.

I was reading up on macros in the players guide. Found the fishing one. I'm glad because I was struggling with that one too the other day. I used to use UO assist all the time. Hopefully when I start making scrolls and potion kegs I will be able to figure out some good ones. I think I'm starting to see how they work out.

Still not sure how to make life easier marking the items you craft in heartwood. Any help setting up a proper macro that will work?

2. TheVampster

Looks like I can solve this problem by when I goto make the items, click on mark as 'quest item' in the crafting gump. I will give this a try.

3. TheVampster

Looks like it works. So much easier.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

yeah - you just got to remember to only make as many items each time as the quest calls for.

5. TheVampster

Actually, it will do the quest "chime" once you get the number that it wants. Kinda nice if you are spacing out so you don't make too many.. heh