1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Macro Help plz

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by sayler04, May 13, 2009.

1. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

Can anyone tell me what the KR macro is for self-healing with bandages? I havnt played my warrior in years!

2. The easiest one that I've used is just to drag the bandies to your lower hot bar and right-click and set to "Self." Then you just hit whatever number is set for that slot location.

You can also do the same thing with a separate macro. Drag bandages to the open macro box, use last object, set bandages to target self... but the hot bar works better (for me) in most cases.

You have to be aware that there is a bank-box bug. Opening your bank box or another box with bandages in it will stack the total in your hot bar.
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    yes thats real annoying it does the same thing for arrows and gold 2
  4. sayler04

sayler04 Guest

thanks for the help!!!
  5. By the way, depending on your skills, you should also create macros for combination healing, such as bandage-self and bind-wounds, bandage-self and confidence, or bandage-self and magery greater heal. It's a life saver!