1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MACRO HELP with sampire

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by fifthy cents, Aug 13, 2014.

1. fifthy cents

fifthy cents Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all, i just came back from the game recently and lost all the macros...can someone tell me the macro for the whirlwind attack...i cannot figure it out....thanks for your help

2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

depending on the weapon you want either "use primary ability" or secondary I believe it is called.

TimberWolf likes this.
  3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

QFTW
    in the 2d client it is set in options not in uoa

4. fifthy cents

fifthy cents Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

thanks for your help guys, i currently a swordsman....been using a seeker and double axe for whirlwind...i just forgot how to set it up as a macro.....some closet target? or target next? can someone please refresh my noodles....i been struggling in spawns, i been using manual...

5. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I just told you. In classic client it's call "primaryability" or "secondaryAbility" it depends on what weapon you use if you want whirlwind, as some weapons it's primary, some secondary. Target cycling is something else entirely.

6. fifthy cents

fifthy cents Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

ahh gotcha! thanks!

7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

You will need to select the foe. I personally use alt-shift or let the auto target just select the for and I move to contact them.