1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

macro help

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Big Chilln, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Big Chilln

Big Chilln Guest

So i've just returned to UO, and i'm having trouble getting simple macros to work in kr.

I drag my bandaids into my hotbar, and right click on it to set target self.
    Then in my hotbar it shows how many bandaids i have on my person, as well as in the bank. Reading that i have over 1k bandaids. When i click the bandaid icon in my hotbar it says "you can not reach that" and hence does not begin healing me. Anyone else have this issue, or know of a work around?

Thanks in advance for any help!

oh, and my characters name is Zagi and i'm going full ninja/stealther/fencer. Really just wanna mess around w/ him killing monsters and try and do some champ spawns or something. Really not gearing him for heavy pvp, just wanna come back and play some classic uo in non-carebear land. Like the good'ol days.
  2. Quira

Quira Guest

What you are saying sounds like Greek to me :( Have you tried the 2D client? Many of us stick to that atm.

Kind regards
  3. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    KR is so screwed up it should quite simply be discontinued. Play the game in 2D your better off and you will probably stay playing UO longer. I can only imagine trying to play in KR and quitting because of all the damn bugs.
  4. Alrich

Alrich Guest

its simply a bug in KR, it will show items in bank on your macros.

to fix you have to use diff color, or keep extras in a place other then your bank.

far as returning to UO, personally I found KR easier to pick back up... more similar to the modern MMPGs out there as far as interface goes. Your mileage may vary (in response to enigma)
  5. the panther

the panther Guest

Workaround: After taking your bandaids from the bank log out and log back in.
    That will reset the icon in your hotbar to only those bandaids that are present in your backpack.