1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Macro Help

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Mikeltin5, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

Jul 27, 2014
    I've always ran on CC, and would like to run on EC, but am having difficulties understanding the EC macro set up. Someone that uses a sampire in EC, could you give me a rundown of what your macro's look like and how to set up maybe the most complex one you have (that may give me a good start to setting up the more basic ones).

No one in my guild runs EC with their samp, so its a bit difficult to get it set up (and this will be my first non-crafter char to EVER play in EC so I want it to be a good experience :)).