1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Macro Help

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Runica, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Runica

Runica Guest

How does one set up a macro to target themselves with a spell? Such as how would I set up the macro to cast cure on myself with one press of the button? I know it involves Delay, but not sure how to use it...
  2. In 2D it is...

CastSpell <spell>

Replace <spell> with whatever spell you want.

Not sure about KR
  3. don't do that, and instead use UOA, turn on target queing, and use your mouse wheel.
  4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

I have 1 button cure self and heal self using UOA

Turn on macro
    Cast spell (heal or cure in this case)
    Target self
    then set a macro key

You need to watch your casting and wait for the spell to actually go off. If you cast another spell too quickly you could damage yourself accidently.
  5. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

don't do that, and instead use UOA, turn on target queing, and use your mouse wheel.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you turn that on, make damn sure you also set a macro to erase the target queue!

I agree that you shouldn't set a "CAST xxx, WaitForTarget, TargetXXX" type macro either. For some reason, when you get interrupted, the macro can get hung up. Also, if you keep holding the button down or pushing it too quickly, you will wind up overcasting and losing spells.

Best bet is to put your target self and last target macros on your mouse. Nail whatever spell macro you want while spamming the desired mouse button (many people use mouse wheel up/down).