1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Macro Problem

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by connelld1965, Apr 2, 2010.

1. connelld1965

connelld1965 Guest

Can someone help me out with a macro that will automatically send my pet after the target withought having to manually click it. I use the SA client and cant figure it out. I use the Kill All button and always get a curser I have to click on the mob.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

make a macro with the following
    all kill,wait for target ,curser target current make sure you have legacy targeting off!
    Thats it

3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Make sure legacy targeting is off. Right click your "All Kill" button, choose Target, choose "Current". Pet will now attack whatever is currently targeted.

Or take it one step further and turn it into an Honor-All-Kill macro (super convenient!).

I like to use a "Target Next Enemy" along with my Honor-all Kill macro..... free honor gains

Then I'll hang out behind my pet tossing nukes, aoes, cures, and heals

4. connelld1965

connelld1965 Guest

Thanks. Worked like a charm! Need to figure out how honor works. I will look for that.

5. connelld1965

connelld1965 Guest

Maybe someone can help me out with the virtue system. I read where I activate honor by selecting it in the "gump" what ever that is. I selected the virtue button and double clicked on honor and targeted myseld but it said I do not have enough honor for that. Can someone tell me how to turn it on so I can start gaining in the virtue honor?

6. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You need to kill mobs with a fair amount of fame to gain in honour. You can make a macro to gain honour in the enhanced client easily this way.

honour virtue
    wait for target
    cursor target current
    all kill
    wait for target
    cursor target current

Or something like that.

7. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Llewen gives you great advice. Also note that to gain in honor you actually target the creature you're going to slay rather than yourself. Once you've built up honor enough, that's when you honor yourself to aid in taming a dangerous critter or getting out of a jam.

8. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I can look at my setup when I get home, if llewens doesnt work for you. but my recollection is mine is similar, but only one round of wait for target, cursor last target

9. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I guess the last step in my macro is "cursor target last", not current. It probably doesn't make that much difference, if any.