1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Macro / Stealing Help

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Aryn86, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Aryn86

Aryn86 Guest

Hi, I just started to train Stealing and tried to make a macro for it.

I want to steal cloaks out of my pack horse so I thought I could use some kind of "use stealing > wait for targ > targ next object > delay" and repeat.
    But it won't work.

Is there any way to set up a macro for target stealing items out of a pack horse?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2005
    target next works only on ground items not inside a container...
  3. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    Strictly speaking, as Pincos said, the answer is no. I use a Logitech G13 game pad, so for me the answer is yes, at least for the stealing part of it. I still have to watch my macro, no unattended, cause I have to move the cloaks from my pack back to the packie, after I have stolen all of them.

A few things that will help, in this case use the legacy targeting and back pack, that way you can place one cloak on top of another in one location so your cursor doesn't have to move to other locations.

What would be a wonderful thing in Pincos' UI, would be the ability to tell the mouse to right or left click ( the G13 can do this) where ever the cursor is pointing. Not asking for the UI to move the cursor, or move an item, just the ability to click.

I use Pinco's wonderful UI, but have always wondered why a macro machine that is similar to Assist was not incorporated?