1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magdalena JOL (Yes, one last time....)

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Magdalena Chef, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I just wanted to thank everyone who tried to snag a JOL for me.

I cannot keep track of everyone's alts, and there were so many I passed running from field to field who said they would look, so...

THANK YOU!!

It was greatly appreciated. Baja truly has the best and most amazing people around.

And thanks also to Charlemagne who undertook one of the (most insane) amazing things I've ever seen done.

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Mag, Mama Faith said you were having trouble getting your JoL, I found a Lady Mag.. JoL on the 2nd to last day but havent seen you or Mama Faith since then, im usually on only on weekends but I am holding it for you or will give to Mama if i find her first. Just a heads up that there is 1 floating around for you

:thumbup:

3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I will get that from you this weekend. That is such wonderful news!! I squealed when I read your post, Relic. Thanks for grabbing that up for her. *curtsy*

4. I have a mama faiths JoL ....oh the things i'm going to do to it...wink

5. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*ROFL* You can do some plastic surgery on my face....rip my innards out, soak 'em, wash em and roast em....then you can stick a candle in my belly and let me be a light for all to see. *wink*

6. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, Relic snagged a Lady Magdalena Jol!

I'm speechless - ok well I just screamed in delight and woke up the whole neighborhood, but aside from that...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

:lol:

7. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

When I first read Relics post I thought they said they've had it since the second day...
    Well I started tippy typing a response... which started with... Relic your signature is sooooo appropriate....and went on from there.:flame:

I'm just glad I decided to re-read the post before hitting the submit button.