1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage Archer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Dusty Spring, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Dusty Spring

Dusty Spring Guest

I have been looking for a template for an Archer Mage but no luck. Can someone please help.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont have one but this is what i would go with to start
    magery 100
    eval int 100
    archery 120
    anatomy 90
    meditation or focus 100
    resist spells 90
    tactics 120
    now you could exchange 120 tac for 120 eval or any combo you think would fit your play style best also adding jewelry in to get bonuses also
    125 dex
    then 80 health
    20 int
    make a elf for the 20 mana bonus and all the mana and dex bonus items you can work into your suit or lower health some and put into int just depends on items at hand

3. 110 Archery
    90 Tactics
    90 Healing
    80 Anatomy
    110 Magery
    85 Eval. Int.
    60 Meditation
    75 Resist

This is the base template for a Mage/Archer. I wouldn't suggest this template, however, primarily because of the changes to Mana Regen and Mana Leech for Archers. I've had more than one buddy take magery, med and eval off their Archers and put Spellweaving & Bushido on instead.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just curious connor but I dont have a spellweaver but from what i have read they are very mana intense how are your friends supplying the mana ?

5. They're only using SW for WoD and the occasional NF. They'll cast the initial spells like gift of life and whatever that renewal spell is, but for the most part only use it for the massive damage at the end. They get the mana they are using back from using heavy crossbows with high mana leech.

6. Xizz

Xizz Guest

120 magery
    120 eval
    120 resist
    120 archer
    100 med
    90 tacts

do what you like with the rest, if you got some +skill jewlery or so try to get about 55 chiv for remove curse and a pretty nice chance for divine fury when you plan to hit.