1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage Armor will lose the lower mana cost?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Dennis Wong, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Dennis Wong

Dennis Wong Journeyman

May i know
    If the bone arms having mage armor property, the "internal" lower mana cost 3 will lose?

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it loses.

Obsidian likes this.
  3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You can however remove the mage armor property for 250k at a mage guild master. You won't be able to put it back if the piece has 5 other mods or more though.

4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I knew you could add it. But I did not know you could remove it! This just made some legendary pieces even more useful for me!

Obsidian likes this.
  5. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Yeah, though the bummer is that it seems like 80% of non-med pieces spawn with mage armor when they're in artifact levels. Unfortunately, this means that most of the pieces have a wasted mod (since my math tells me that even most mages should be wearing studded non-meddable armor).

Obsidian likes this.
  6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

This is true. A legendary artifact on a metal armor piece with mage armor is the same quality as a leather major or greater artifact in most cases. The best Legendary Artifacts don't have mage armor or are on leather.