1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Mage Eatter Suit

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Avenrose, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

Just wondering... i dont really play a mage much but was thinking about making one for strickly pvm and was looking at possibly building a eater suit running every piece with mr lmc lrc and 15% of each eater.. my question is for all the mages pvp and pvm should i even bother making this suit.. will it be pointless or something worth making

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well.... It appears the purpose is a PvM Mage Suit. You would need to provide your Skill set to really give a good answer, but off the top of my head there are things you MUST have on a mage PvM suit and EATER usually isn't one of them. SDI for example unless your talking about a Mage / Bard or Tamer / Mage of some sort and then WHAT your killing really determines the best way to go about killing it. If you want to make it easy on yourself just go for 18% Damage Eater all bc with that 1-2 Mods you get over 50% of the way there for all eaters...

3. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

basiclly the build will be mythic/mage weaver.. just brought up the eatter point becasue it seems like every piece i make anymore has 15% eatter on it lol