1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Mage Equipment

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Avenrose, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

Feb 11, 2013
    I know this is not the right place but I put it here, because might possibly sell the set if i make better........ so my discussion more of a question really, is this a good set for a pure wrestle mage?? I havent played a mage since pre pub 16 some of you know what that mean's for the rest who dont.. no 120 skill, no artifacts, no insurance.. nothing but gm weps and armor.. the good old day... anyway back to topic is this a good armor set up for a mage

mage set t.JPG mage ring.JPG mage set brace.JPG mage set g.JPG mage set go.JPG mage set l.JPG mage set ring.JPG mage set s.JPG

Will be using Kasa for helm, Hephaestus as a shield and a scrappers, with a garb,tangle,quiver to make my 45% DCI and a SDI Mana Orb, so any real imput will be useful and thanks.
    #1 Avenrose, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013