1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Magery] Mage/Mystic/ .. Chiv??

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by imperterritus, Dec 27, 2009.

1. I've heard several times on these forums that if you can't fit in 120 Resist Spells, don't bother. My gargoyle mage/mystic/imbuer could not, so I'm working him toward mid-level Chivalry instead. The goal template is:

120: Wrestle, Imbue
    110+10: Magery, Mysticism
    100:10: Eval Int, Meditate
    60+10: Chivalry

I'm thinking three spells from Chivalry would be useful, Remove Curse, Divine Fury, and Dispel Evil. Remove Curse all by itself fills in a gap the other spell books don't offer, and partially offsets the lack of the Resist Spells abilitiy. Divine Fury offers full Stamina Regen, and Dispel Evil could help if have mid-level undead about. (I don't expect miracles from just 70 Chiv.)

Any comments on this build would be welcome. Thanks.
  2. The Chivalry is pretty much redundant. Cleansing Wind (Mysticism 6th circle) Removes Curse and Poison and Heals for 35 (@ 120 Eval) all in one go. You have Dispel & Mass Dispel & Dispel Field in the Magery book. Theres Total Refresh potions if you're worried about the Stamina but it probably wont be an issue anyway.

Also, if you're a Gargoyle with Mysticism/Imbuing/Eval its a good idea to take those skills to 120 as they affect the strength, resists and skills of your Rising Colossus.

If you don't get much out of the Wrestling specials, 220 points between Eval (120) & Anatomy (100) gives you the same defense, for 20 points less.
  3. Thanks, LG. It sounds like dropping the Chiv and going 6x legendary on everything else will be the way to go.
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Chiv is nice with 4/6 casting. But that's a waste of FC 2 for that template.