1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage/Neco Template

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by burdensrise, Aug 1, 2008.

1. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hello

I am considering different mage necro template for Siege

Here is what I was considering

120 eval
    110 mage
    90 med
    100 resist
    100 Necro
    100 SS
    100 anatomy

GM Anatomy + 120 eval = 120 combat skill, Do any of you know if this still works, I can't find much on if its still in and rarely see other mages with anatomy.

I feel like I am gimping myself trying to work in 120 wreslting in this template. Any other templates you would recommend instead? Comments?

I am also buying Bulk regs and vet dark gray robe/cloak

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

anatomy eval still works

90 med is bad idea unless your running good gear, also id have 105 magery and 105 necro, 120 mage aint that big of a deal IMHO, but 105 necro is needed, 100% to strangle.

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

120 eval
    110 mage
    100 med
    100 resist
    100 Necro
    90 SS
    100 anatomy

If you're a 4 year acct, you're good to go, but if I were you I'd be looking for a scrappers with 20 skill points so you can get 120 resist, because 100 is useless unless you want to carry around a trapped box(which you should anyway) For extra skill points use:

Gloves of Pugilist
    Scrappers
    Jewlery
    Bloodwood Spirit
    etc