1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage/Necro/Fencer

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by donjn, Aug 20, 2008.

1. donjn

donjn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have mage who is also a necromancer. He also has the fencing skill. I am going to move inscription over to him for more damage when it becoms GM.

My question is, what do I drop, Parrying, Anatomy or Tactics? I want to be able to defend myself up close from time to time. They are all around 40 skill..

I was thinking maybe dump Parry?

2. donjn

donjn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Um, is this thing on? Hello?

3. GFY

GFY Guest

Parry would probably be the best choice. Tactics adds damage and allows you to use weapon specials and anatomy adds damage as well.

4. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Drop necro.

5. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

To my opinion, parrying is useless unless you have 80 DEX. And having 80 DEX on a mage might be a bad idea, as you need all stat points on INT and STR. So, I'd drop Parrying.

6. with that kind of a template you want to get rid of anat and parry, Anatomy for a mage is only good if you running a mage weapon and parry as the previous poster stated is only good with 80 dex. also drop your tact to 90 as you should only be using these for special moves and this will give you the room to put poisoning on for a nox mage/necro