1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage Spell Channel Bow Wanted

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pied Piper, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sometime soon within this month I'll be looking for a bow with stats like this til I find it even if I get PKed 300000X in the process....yes, Wyrm I'll be out the guard zone hehehe

Has to be Spell Channel Mage wep 4 sure preferebally low 20s
    HCI 10 or higher for sure
    Hit Harm 25 or more (has to be Hit harm...lookin for cold Damage spell attack)
    HLD 25 or more
    Damage Increase 30 or more

any other mods are more than welcomed but the ones I listed are required...
    Anyone obtaining a wep similar post pic or pm me please...

Thank you

~Time To Pay The Piper~

2. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Well I suppose I could just be wrong on this but harm isn't going to do any damage if you are shooting from far away like you should be with a bow.

3. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

NUH UH!? Are you for cereal? Wow this game has more bugs than Lousiana marshland in the middle of July...

Guess I'll have to figure sumin out then.... *scratches head* :sad4:

4. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

its not a bug, harm much like poison,
    is distance based... which is why it is useless on a bow.

and if by bow.. you mean a regular bow (para/mortal) lightning is just as useful as harm for instant spell (meaning if someone is casting the instant spell hits before the actual arrow, disrutping the spell while not disrupting the para..) aka.. "target is already frozen" will not happen with lightning / harm proc on para shot.