1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

mage temp help also!! readjusting need help

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Murderotica, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Murderotica

Murderotica Guest

hey at the moment i am running a 6 x legendary temp.

120 mage
    120 eval
    120 med
    120 necro
    120 SS
    120 resist

i want to try and fit in posion. also running with inquis and crystaline and orny. what i was thinking was instead of running with a -20 mage weapon. i could run with a staff of pyros or somin or magi so that way id have an extra 20 points into magery. i was thinking of this, (sorry if this doesnt make sense i had a looong night last night lol)

100 mage (crystalline)
    120 eval
    100 med
    100 necro
    100 SS
    120 resist
    80 posion

anyone think this will work? any tips are appreciated thanx in advance!!

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I assume this is meant for PvP, in which case it is a bad idea. You need to be able to drink potions without disarming something first when PvPing.

120 mage
    120 eval
    120 resist
    100 necro
    100 spirit
    80 Poisoning
    80 Med

3. Murderotica

Murderotica Guest

thanks for the response link. yeah you are right chugging does indeed come in handy and switching to a 2 hander will kinda be tough not being able to chug. thanks dude i appreciate your help. now it is time to start on my poisoning because i forgot to lock down my dag gone soul stone with poisoning and it go poof!