1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage wants Unicorn. Can I keep one?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Rhiannon, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As a mage, it only seems fitting that I be riding a unicorn. I have a ethereal one but I'd rather have one I can name and SEE.
    :rolleyes:
    "Back in the day", you could only keep a unicorn if you had high taming skill. I know A LOT has changed over the years. So I wanted to find out: what do I need to keep a unicorn as my ride?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I wouldn't try it without 100 taming and 100 lore.

However, a player with an Ethereal Mount Retouching Tool can rehue your ethereal unicorn to make it look like a normal one (i.e., not see through). You probably knew that, but I thought I'd mention it as a possibility.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have the retouching tool and would be happy to "solidify" your etherreal for you. Just holler.

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Syrus, Andra mentioned to me today about "retouching" but I thought it was something to do with reverting it back to something it was before.
    Tazar, YES! Tell me how much gold to bring. I ICQed you. I'd love to have a lovely white unicorn instead of invisible.

5. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you Tazar! My beautiful Wildfire looks as magnificent as I knew he always was! I am now very proud to prance into town!

Wenchkin and Syrus like this.