1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage Weapons?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hera - Siege, May 11, 2011.

1. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Are there any plans to put in a Mystic or Necro weapon similar to mage weapons?

I would be nice to have something like this available for Mystics or Necros who would like to save some points on their templates as well.

Just curious...
    -H

2. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

Or maybe just changing how mage weapons work to either be selectable which skill you would like to pull from, or just they just auto-select your highest skill of Mage/Mystic/Necro

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

mage mystic spellweaving could be ok... but not necro.
    Necro is basically a combat skill, and with it you can do a sampire without combat skill :p

4. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

You could, but it wouldn't be that effective as most Samp's rely on Armor Ignore and other specials and with mage weapons you can't do specials.

That being said, I'd be thrilled with a Mystic/SW weapon option.

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i think they should do away with mage weapons and make it a spell you cast.
    the effectiveness would be based on skill so a 120 mage can get -20 but a 100 mage would only get -25

i dont see how mages can get such a powerful tool.. either that or they need to reverse these mage weapons that they give you magery skill if you have any warrior skills..

that way i can get a -20 sc, mage weapon on my swordsman and cast spells.

6. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

Spoken like a true dexxer. Why does it matter anyway. You will disarm whatever is in my hand anyway. Including a book which I have to admit I found funny the first time that happened.