1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Mage weaps

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Viquire, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hello all. I have started a couple of characters on Siege and think I will probably make the effort to see them through. I still play on prodo shards as I am having a heck of a time adjusting to the limitations involved in having only one char per acct. Old habits are hard to break. Focus right now is light pvm just as I get the hang of this playstyle.

Looking for ranged mage weaps Just in the -22 to -27 range is fine. Spell channel is probably a property I cannot currently afford and would not need on throwing weaps at any rate, but the property would be handy on a bow. I will keep looking around at vendor houses that seem to stay active. Thanks all.

Tina Small likes this.
  2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Work up some gold by farming and then see if you can get an imbuer to make a bow for you if you intend to bless your bow.

3. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I forgot all about Siege bless. Thanks!