1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mage/Weaving/Mystic

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Alan *Samster*, May 17, 2013.

1. Alan *Samster*

Alan *Samster* Visitor

I have read and started the build, but what i'd like to know is what is the best way to utilize all aspects of the build.

For example best spells for champ spawns. I have alot of difficulty trying to control a mage as I'm more of a hack and slash player. Hence my main is a sampire.

I am new to the game again after a 6-7year gap. So alot has changed and would be good to get some knowledge from players running this build.

My aim is

120 mage
    120 E I
    120 Spellweaving
    120 mystic
    120 focus
    And 100 med.

Any suggestions would be good. It would be for PVM only. For now.

2. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

thats 700 in skills, is it a new account? or do you have the 720 skill cap?

I would replace 100 med for 30 necro (or 50 necro if you have 720 skill cap) and 70 SS for sure, so using wraith form and slayer spellbook, you will have infinite mana ( and with focus plus mr from your suit will have a lot of mana regeneration ).

#2 RaistlinNowhere, May 18, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  3. Alan *Samster*

Alan *Samster* Visitor

Im fairly new player so have the 700cap. Right I have heard a few times about that build actually. Just seeing what works for me ect :) more of a hack and slash so trying to completely change my style XD

4. Aragoni

Aragoni Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It"s Perfect so white the 100 medie and all other at 120 !