1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magekiller Leafblade recipe bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Can someone please look into this recipe for a coding error?

I've crafted many magekiller leafblades on TC at hopes of getting the extra 16% mana leech property in addition to the runic bonus mana leech and have found that the 16% property does NOT stack with runic bonuses, somehow either extremely bad RNG or there is a bug in the coding, but all runic leafblades I've made have only ever had the 16% mana leech property, none with additional bonuses, unlike the Twinkling Scimitar recipe with all the 21% DCI weapons I've seen.

I know mana leech property maximums are based off base weapon speed and any SSI associated with the weapon, so maybe there is a bug in the coding that prevents the additional 16% on top of a runic bonus b/c the system does not allow beyond maximum properties for a given speed & SSI level? Please help as this is the one weapon I deem worth crafting with a runic hammer for my dexxer and I've tested it numerous times on TC, also verified by friends that have tried as well.

2. What? Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Twinkling Scimitar
    Mage's Rune Blade
    Leaf Blade of Ease
    Luckblade
    Silver Etched Mace

and they tell 2 friends, and they tell 2 friends, and so on, and so on.......

3. Chrome

Chrome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

"Recipe weapon" by using "Runic tool"

faster cast 1(mage's runeblade)
    damage increase
    hit chance increase
    defense chance insrease
    swing speed increase
    resist(AR/FR/CR/PR/ER)
    These properties can be selected as Runic Property, and added to Recipe Property.

spell channelling
    use best weapon's skill
    hit magic
    hit mana leech
    These properties are not selected as Runic Property.

luck
    mage's weapon(runesabre)
    These properties can be selected as Runic Property, but not added to Recipe Property. Higher one is selected.
    Runic's luck property is added to Recipe Property at Publish51 - 52.
    I could craft luckblade more than 140 luck at that time.

4. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Are these intended changes or unintentional is what I'm trying to get at. Although I have crafted magekiller weapons with 22% Mana Leech, but that was the maximum I ever got. So that's an additional 6% on the 16% from the magekiller recipe...bugged/unintended?

5. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

I recently burned almost an entire bronze runic on magekiller assassin spikes and not a single one of them had over 16% ML, though one did have 12% (wtf?). The ones that weren't magekiller though seemed to have ML pretty high, which I'm sure was a coincidence. I was under the impression that these bonuses stacked with the runic bonuses or I'd not have wasted the brilliant amber.

On a slightly related note, Can we please get a random slayer weapon for skills other than archery? I know mace fighting has the silver etched mace (which is undead only, and not what I'm asking for here), but... fencing? swords?

6. Chrome

Chrome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mana Leech of magekiller leafblade and magekiller assassin spike

These weapons add "Hit Mana leech intensity 8".
    When writing with %.

ML starts --- 8 * 2% = 16%
    Life and Mana Leech changes[Publish42] --- 8 * wep.speed
    wep.speed = (base.wep.speed)/(1+SSI%)
    wep.speed rounds down in 0.25 seconds.

magekiller assassin spike added SSI is less than 16% Mana Leech.